Like this article? Share it:
Making Perfect Online Dating Profile
1) Always put at least three pictures up, and these should obviously be your best looking pictures. Everyone puts their best picture up in their profile, and most of the time it succeeds at giving the false impression that they are better looking than they really are. However, when you post three or more great pictures, the women browsing your profile will just assume you are a good looking guy rather than just a guy with ONE good looking picture. Your first picture should be a face closeup, and the second should show your entire body. If you aren't in great shape, find a full-body picture that still looks pretty good, as just an “ok” picture of your body is better than no picture at all. The last thing you want to do is put in a lot of work, number close, meet the girl, and then have her give you a look like she was misled. Also, put pictures up that DHV (display high value). Mine consist of me posing with foreign children, as I gave them medical help on a trip I was on. This works very well.
2) Your profile needs to show that you have very high social value; so be witty, and be totally, completely, outlandishly unique. I'm a pretty good writer and a witty guy, so this part isn't really a problem for me. However, I know that some guys aren't the best at this, but you still need to somehow formulate a good profile. Get help from an English teacher if you have to. Also, use good grammar. It will make you sound more together and alternatively, attractive. Nobody is turned off by good grammar, but some ladies are very turned off by bad grammar.
3) Understand what type of girl you are after, and tailor your profile to that personality type. I like smart girls, so my profile shows how intelligent I am and that retards need not apply. Here's an excerpt from it: “I hope to eventually find someone who cares about sports, politics, the perfect ice cream flavor, current events, philosophy, old episodes of Saved by the Bell, religion, music, literature, the unintentional comedy of Keanu Reeves... get what I'm saying?”
4) Throw in as many conversation pieces as you can. Pop culture works well. In the above excerpt, I mentioned Saved by the Bell and Keanu Reeves. I've received TONS of e-mails from girls saying how they love/hate these things and what their opinions are on them. Dropping little pieces of info into your profile that will “hit home” with many women and provoke a response out of them is a very effective strategy to use in online dating. Nothing is better than having all of the women come to you.
5) Do not describe your personality, DEMONSTRATE it. You think that you are funny? Then actually BE funny in your profile description, don't just say that you are a funny guy. You think that you are smart? Then be smart, don't say that you are a smart guy. Girls HATE guys who just list qualities that they aren't backing up in their profiles or in e-mails, and all of the guys who fail at online dating all do it. Basically, don't tell her who you are, reveal it to her.
This should get you started. My next post will describe who to sarge. A hot girl online is not necessary a hot girl in real life. You need to be on the alert. Rock it out, gentleman.